Face to face interpretation:
- 1 hour: £20 p/h.
- 2 hours or more: £15 p/h.
- Commuting/waiting: £10 p/h.
- 1 to 5 mins: £1.00 p/m.
- 5 to 15 mins: £0.90 p/m.
- 15 to 30 mins: £0.70 p/m.
- 30 mins or more: £0.50 p/m.
Minimum charge: £5.
Contact us for a free quote
07531 465 885
Our extensive interpretation experience guarantees that you will have successful and efficient communication with your clients and customers. We have considerable experience with face-to-face and distance interpretation for public services, businesses, schools and universities, legal services, training courses, IT specialists and architects.
Interpretation services provided for:
- Business meetings.
- Factory/on-site visits.
- Conferences and cultural events.
- Social events.
Types of interpretation service:
- Simultaneous interpretation. The words of the speaker are translated simultaneously into the target language.
- Consecutive interpretation. The interpreter translates or summarizes after each of the speakers' contributions to the conversation.
- Whispered interpretation. Employed when there are only a few listeners who do not understand a speaker. The interpreter whispers the interpretation.
- Ad-hoc interpretation. Used in an assignment when the subject matter is unprepared, such as an interview or a diplomatic visit.
- Telephone interpretation. Situations where translation over the telephone is required, such as teleconferences.
Written communication support can be provided for the preparation of reports and correspondence. A follow-up service after meetings is available, and we can travel to any city within Europe.
We are normally available from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, we are available by arrangement or on a contract basis.